Live video streaming is the ability to broadcast an event on-line as it happens. Think of it as live TV without the limitations of television network subscriptions and broadcasting, or the usual delays experienced when you download something on-line. With video streaming and live webcasting, all you need is a broadcasting platform, a webcam, and a broadband connection. No more studio or satellite van to handle all of these, just a simple tool that provides one-click streaming from your camera or desktop.
Some studio platforms can have some the following features listed below:
- Live Broadcasting. You will have the ability to stream live from any computer or webcam.
- 24/7 Linear Broadcasting. This allows your audience to see the same video content at any given point in time making room for chatting and other social interactions. The videos shown can be live or recorded.
- On Demand Broadcasting. Your viewers have the ability to choose the videos they want to watch.
- Embeddable Video Player. Your viewers have the ability to embed the video player of your live or pre-recorded broadcast to their own websites and blogs. This can be really good for viral marketing.
- Interactive. Boost interest and optimize search engine track… chat with other viewers while broadcasting your event. Promote it in Twitter. This can be done simultaneously, while your video is playing.
- Powerful. Mix multiple cameras, graphics, other videos/feeds, add titles, still images and music while broadcasting.
- Manageable. Recording original broadcasts, uploading your videos and importing other videos are simple and easy. Manage your content or we can manage it for you.
Imagine having something like YouTube in your own site. But instead of someone else’s video, you will be streaming your own events, featuring your own products, highlighting your own services, and playing your own films… live! Now imagine your audience having the capability to embed your player widget in their own sites, blogs and other social networks… spreading the goodness oozing from your very own production and allowing them to talk about it more and referring it to everyone they know. How great is that? Information dissipation and marketing efforts in one cool package.
Whether you’re a corporation, a non-profit organization, a retailer, a manufacturer, a marketing specialist, a publisher or an entertainer, having live video streaming in your website is a powerful way to broadcast your events without the high cost of traditional broadcasting. Expand your audience by using the World Wide Web to air your production or event! Internet TV is increasingly becoming a standard feature of websites and blogs, why not tap into this and reinforce your web presence? Having people watch your channel, event, production or show increases not only your business growth potential but your Internet rankings as well.
It doesn’t matter what type of business you have, you can use this dynamic and interactive tool to showcase your products, services and events. If you are in the travel and tour business, imagine the appeal it will make to show the destinations you have in your line up. If you are a resort owner, showing off your beautiful resort overlooking the sandy beach and sunny skies can do wonders for your business. A candy maker can show a live feed of how his amazing candies are made. A designer can showcase his collection by playing the runway event over and over. An art gallery can broadcast their featured artist’s live exhibit. Any business can pre-record tutorials and webinars for their employees and clients. The possibilities are endless. With new technologies, marketing your products and services, announcing and disseminating important news and events, and entertaining your viewers has never been simpler.Not all studio platforms are created equal, so take the time to find the one that provides a broadcasting platform that runs on any browser (it removes any viewer barrier for your audience), the one that does not require downloads (this assures your audience the ease of one good viewing experience), and the one that allows you to archive your live shows or events immediately for playbacks.
Every day, the market gives birth to a new product and new technologies get developed almost nonstop. It is up to us, the public, to choose the product that is right for us. And for any business with a goal to grow or to be just plain entertaining, we now have a variety of technologies to choose from. Choose your pick. buy youtube live stream views