If you want to move to Spain permanently and you are not going to work in the country, then a spain non lucrative visa is one of the best options. This type of visa is very popular among people who want to retire in the country and it allows you to travel freely within the Schengen zone. In order to obtain this visa, you must meet specific financial requirements and submit certain documentation. It is important to begin gathering the necessary documents as soon as you schedule your appointment, so you have everything prepared. Ensure that each document adheres to the requirements established by Spanish authorities.

Generally, a spain non lucrative visa requires that you demonstrate your possession of sufficient economic means to support yourself without working in the country. To do this, you must present bank certificates that show that you have the required amount in your account. However, the type of proof that you can provide will vary depending on each consulate. Some will require you to present bank statements that prove that you have liquid funds in your accounts, while others may accept other forms of proof such as credit cards or property values.

In addition to the financial requirements, you must also submit a criminal record and a copy of your passport. These documents will be verified by the consulate to confirm that you do not have any serious criminal convictions or pending cases against your name. Once your application has been approved, you will receive a confirmation letter informing you of the visa decision. This document will include your NIE number, which is a unique ID for every foreigner who lives in the country of Spain.

After a year, you will need to renew your visa to continue living in the country. This is done by submitting an application before the date on which your card expires. The requirements for the renewal are similar to those of the initial visa. The only difference is that you must prove the existence of sufficient economic resources for a period of two years instead of just one.

You can apply for a spain non lucrative visa through the consulate of your country of origin. You should not attempt to launch your application from inside Spain, since this will be rejected. In the event that your application is successful, you will be granted a visa that will allow you to stay in the country legally for up to three years. You can then apply for a permanent residency permit after a period of five years.

Whether you are interested in applying for the non-lucrative visa or a different residence permit, it is important to understand all of your options and requirements. This will help you determine which option is best for your situation and goals. If you are not sure how to start your immigration process, it is recommended to contact an experienced immigration attorney. They will be able to explain your options and guide you through the process.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *